EF has recorded over 13 albums and EPs, just click on the one that You wish to read reviews of:
- "The Time Is Now" LP (1995) - the record that started it all, Feaures such street hits as "Teenage Shutdown" and "Demolition Joyride".
- "Conquers the World" LP (1996) - A collection of our first batch of singles, features such hit songs as "Get Off My Back", "Electrify Me", and more.
- "Sick Songs" LP (1997) - features guest singer Scott Wilkins of Verbal Abuse fame, with fan favorite songs such as "Action High".
- "Spare Parts" LP (1998) - a collection of singles and non-album tracks featuring Scott Wilkins on vocals. Cover art by famous poster artist Derek Hess.
- "Rock & Roll Monster" LP (1998) - features guest singer, the late Rik L Rik of F-Word fame, with fan favorite songs such as "Blackout".
- "Listen Up, Baby" LP (1999/2002) - the return of Steve Miller on vocals, features many fan favorites, such as "You're So Fake", "Rocket in My Veins", "Neurotic Pleasures", and others. Cover art by famous poster artist Frank Kozik. New version includes many new songs.
- "How to Make a Monster" LP (2000) - One of our best selling and most known albums, with hit songs such as "Speed Girl", "Up from the Streets", and many more. Features fantastic cover art by renowned poster artist Coop.
- "The Buzz of a 1,000 Volts" LP (2001) - our heaviest album, produced by Ben Elliot, who worked with Nirvana, Henry Rollins, Keith Richards, Eric Clapton, and more. Features great cover art by Dirty Donny and such great songs as "NY Knights", and more.
- "It's Moving, It's Alive!" (1999) - Wild live album recorded at the famed Continental in NYC during its heyday. Last show with Scott Wolkins on vocals. Official bootleg.
- "Live, Loud, and Angry!" (2000) - Roaring live album recorded at the famed Euclid Tavern in Cleveland, Ohio. UK import.
- "Sod The Odds" EP (2001) - UK collection of singles, cover songs, compilation tracks, and exclusive songs, sponsored by Metal Hammer magazine.
- "Don't Touch Me, I'm Electric (UK)/Annie's Grave (US)" LP (2002) - collection of singles, compilation tracks, and exclusive songs.
- "The WFMU Sessions: "I Was a Teenage Shutdown" (1999) and "How I Rose From the Dead" (2000) - Two live albums recorded on cult free form radio station, WFMU.
- "The Dawn of Electric Frankenstein" LP (2002) - compilation featuring unreleased EF demo songs from 1992 and tracks by our past bands that we were in at the time of EF's formation, showing our musical roots. Cover art by "Batman Beyond" animation artist Cameron Stewart.
- "EF/Supersuckers Split" EP (2003) - split with The Supersuckers, featuring unreleased, exclusive Non-LP songs. Each band covers a song by the other.
- "EF/El Nada Split" EP (2003) - split with El Nada, featuring unreleased, exclusive non-LP songs. Each band covers a song by the other. Features cover art by famed artist, Johnny Ace.
- "We Will Bury You - EF Covers the World" DOUBLE LP (2004) - amazing collection of almost every cover song EF had ever recorded up until the time of this compilation.
- "Electric Frankenstein!" BOOK (2004) - Published by Dark Horse Books. Full color, 160 page art book featuring over 180 of the worlds's best Rock Poster artists! All illustrating every EF record cover and live show!
- "Super Kool - Halloween" EP (2004) - All new 8 song EP, featuring 2 new unreleased songs, songs from rare vinyl only European singles, and 2 surprise cover songs!
- "Burn Bright, Burn Fast! " LP (2005) - the long awaiting all new full length 13 song album, forthcoming. Also, each CD includes a prize winning ticket inside!